Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Back again, almost


Hello again. I am suddenly very sad. I just spent the last 45 minutes trying to introduce myself. Composing is and always has been a struggle for me, so what I got done was quite an accomplishment. What did I do? I lost it. I didn't have enough foresight to hit the save now button and didn't realize I'd lose it all trying when I tried to reference something on another page. Being that it is now after midnight and I am just starting now instead of finishing, I guess lengthy introductions will have to wait.
Some of what I initially wrote is that I am, at least in part, what my blog name says I am, a doctor and a mom to three as well as wife to one. If there were room, my full name should be Organizationally challenged doctor mom who can barely keep her head above the waters of life. My losing what I typed earlier is a perfect example of that. Until next time ...

No comments: